Do you want to feel less stressed, more focused, healthier, more purposeful and happier every day? Join us on this transformational journey and learn practical tools and daily practices that will contribute to your well-being over a lifetime.
Your self-help journey includes:
- Exploration of your own attitudes and aims
- Psychology and the holistic view of wellbeing
- Neuroplasticity and its role in wellness
- Ancient Kriya for Well-Being with Sound Bath
- Marma therapy for self-care
- Nada yoga through mantra and sound healing with Himalayan singing bowls
- Daily morning yoga practices
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation practices
- Fire Ceremony
- Group hike (optional)
Early Bird pricing expires by 7/31/21. Non-Refundable deposit of $250 is due by 7/31/20, full payment by 9/5/21. The price includes tuition, three night accommodations, three meals daily, printed manual and workshop supplies.
All rooms include one double bed which could be shared by a couple. Pricing is per person.
- Single room with shared bath -Early Bird $765, Regular $815
- Share the single room with shared bath (there is only one double bed in the room) – Early Bird $630 Regular $680
- Single room with private bath – Early Bird $930, Regular $980
- Share the single room with private bath (there is only one double bed in the room) – Early Bird 800, Regular $850
Dharmakaya Center for Wellbeing | 191 Cragsmoor Road, Cragsmoor, New York 12566, USA