In the world driven by competition, a new kind of pandemic of paralyzing judgement and shame is on the rise. We have been conditioned to never feel good enough, pretty enough, smart enough or any of the “not-enoughs” to fully show up as ourselves. This view limits our full potential, leaving us unfulfilled, disconnected to self and others, and constantly searching for something outside of ourselves to fill the void.
Join us for this transformative retreat and learn on how to break free from the critic within and restore a nurturing relationship with Self and Others.
During our self-help journey we will dive into a somatic exploration of shame and judgement and learn how to increase resilience and capacity for more fulfilled life through empathy and compassion. Each day will consist of both lectures and embodied experiences to support our process.
- Explore your personal attitudes and aims in relation to shame and judgement
- Understand how vulnerability, empathy and compassion can help us release shame and connect to ourselves and each other
- Practice mindfulness and meditations for self-acceptance and self-kindness
- Increase physical and energetic capacity through practice of Qi Gong
- Artistic expression exercise as a medium for releasing shame and judgement
- Nada Yoga though mantra and sound healing with Himalayan singing bowls
- Daily morning Yoga
- Yoga Nidra and meditation practices
- Fire Ceremony
- Group hike (optional)
Register by 7/30 and get $50 offRegister